Go to top of page

What will I pay?

Mother, child and receptionist at reception desk


School Dental Service

There is no cost for treatment provided by the School Dental Service.


Adult Dental Service

We use the Commonwealth Department of Veterans' Affairs schedule of dental fees.
If you hold a current Health Care Card or a Pension Card you will pay 25% or 50% of the cost.


People with Special Needs

Find out more...



There are no Medicare rebates associated with dental treatment provided by us.


Private Health Insurance

If you have private health insurance please contact your private insurance provider regarding which benefits you may be able to claim.