All feedback, compliments and complaints are welcome, and taken seriously. Feedback may be given:
- over the phone on (08) 9313 0555
- in writing by email at
- in person
- online using the form below
If you prefer to speak to someone, or you would like a printed version of the consumer feedback form, please contact the clinic where you received treatment.
All information is confidential and your comments will in no way disadvantage you or compromise the care you receive.
Providing your contact information is optional. However, without these details we will not be able to give you a response.
If you are not satisfied with the response to your complaint, or you wish to take your concerns further, please contact the Health and Disability Services Complaint Office (HaDSCO):
The Health Disability Services and Complaints Office (HaDSCO)
GPO Box B61
|(08) 6551 7600||Complaints and enquiries line|
|(08) 6551 7630||Fax|
|1800 813 583||Country Free Call|
|(08) 6551 7640||TTY|
Enter as much or as little as you like
There are many questions on the form below - you may fill in all or as many as you like. The questions we ask are so we can help you better. For instance:
- giving us the patient's address as well as the patient's name will help us find the patient details if two patients have the same name
- by providing us your email address we can send you any further documents, etc.
- by saying which type of feedback this is will help it get to the right people more quickly