Dental Health Services employs approximately 900 staff in metropolitan, rural and remote areas across Western Australia. You can find vacancies at Dental Health Services online through jobs.wa.gov.au
Dental Health Services employs staff in the following areas:
- Dental Officer (Dentists)
- Dental Therapists
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Clinic Assistants
- Dental Technicians
- Administration (including Receptionists)
- Support Services (including Cleaners)
Applying for a Job
Applying for an advertised vacancy can take a lot of time. Here are some tips to make it as easy as possible for you!
- Consider the work related requirements (selection criteria) and the Job Description Form. Talk to the contact person named in the advertisement to better understand the role.
- Your resume or curriculum vitae (CV) is very important, and used to assess your suitability. Include your work history, qualifications, and education. Briefly describe your current work situation, key responsibilities, tasks, results and achievements. It is important to provide the name and contact details for at least 2 referees, ideally one of whom is a current or recent supervisor.
- If you are required to provide a separate statement addressing the work related criteria (selection criteria), your statement should demonstrate (preferably with examples) your competitive ability to meet the work related requirements. If you are not required to provide a separate statement addressing the work related criteria (selection criteria), you can still opt to provide a separate statement along with your cover letter and resume or CV.
- If you don't competitively satisfy the work related requirements you will be excluded from further consideration.